Lexus 175 Series
Lexus 175 Seriesdownload brochure
The Lexus series of doors is specifically designed for commercial and industrial applications. We use only the highest quality materials. Steel panels are manufactured to strict tolerances on a fully-automated continuous foamed-in-place line. This results in a durable, clean and consistent finished product, which offers exceptional value.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Polyurethane foam insulation provides a high R-Value of 16.3 and is environmentally safe and friendly.
- Consistent foam density and foam/steel adhesion with a 95%+ closed cell ratio ensures panel is free of voids or deterioration over time resulting in superior panel strength and optimum insulating efficiency year in and year out.
- Chemically bonded and sealed thermal break-Maximizes door insulating efficiency by preventing heat transfer or panel retention of air or moisture. • Panels are dimensionally stable at all temperatures, unaffected by extreme climate conditions.
- Corrosion resistant G60 hot-dipped galvanized steel skins with baked-on primer (.02mil) and top finish coat (.07 mil) of polyester paint. Clean appearance inside and out yet durable for long term protection against rust and the harshest environments.
- Tongue and groove joint design with dual-in weather seal- prevents air, rain, ice and snow infiltration when door is closed.
- Exclusive continuous double steel reinforcement hinge straps permit the use of industry standard “full” hinges.
- Insulated glass lites in two sizes
- Full view aluminum frame sections in white, with glazing options that include DSB, insulated glass, or tempered glass.
- Special glazing available (consult factory)
- Exterior operated cylinder lock or inside slide lock
- Exhaust ports in multiple sizes
- Reinforcing for draw bar operator
- Top seal
- Extra-long life torsion springs