270 Series Doors
270 SERIESdownload brochure
The 270 Series by Safe-Way Garage Doors can add a rustic charm, contemporary composition or classic curb appeal to any project. The superior thermal performance of 270’s high density polyurethane foam provides added strength, performance and durability combined with ease of use, low maintenance and an R-value of 17.68. 270 doors are offered in a variety of colors. “Make a Statement”, choose American Made and American Owned Safe-Way Garage Doors.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Polyurethane foam insulation provides a high R-Value of 16.3 and is environmentally safe and friendly.
- Consistent foam density and foam/steel adhesion with a 95%+ closed cell ratio ensures panel is free of voids or deterioration over time resulting in superior panel strength and optimum insulating efficiency year in and year out.
- Chemically bonded and sealed thermal break-Maximizes door insulating efficiency by preventing heat transfer or panel retention of air or moisture.
- Panels are dimensionally stable at all temperatures, unaffected by extreme climate conditions.
- Corrosion resistant G60 hot-dipped galvanized steel skins with baked-on primer (.02mil) and top finish coat (.07 mil) of polyester paint. Clean appearance inside and out yet durable for long term protection against rust and the harshest environments.
- Tongue and groove joint design with dual-in weather seal- prevents air, rain, ice and snow infiltration when door is closed.
- Exclusive continuous double steel reinforcement hinge straps permit the use of industry standard “full” hinges.